In conjunction with our presence at the Southern Festival of Books, Meryton Press is giving away 3 books to 1 lucky winner!
We are giving away 3 published Meryton Press books to the winner of our Name Game giveaway. No, we won’t ask you to sing about Anna-bo-banna, but if it makes it more fun, feel free.
What we’re asking is that you read a story created by our very own J Marie Croft, author and wordsmith, and find as many Meryton Press book titles buried in it as you can. Once you have completed your hunt for titles, leave a comment with the number of titles you found. A random winner will be chosen from all those with the correct number of titles. If no one guesses the correct number, the person or people with the closest guesses will be entered into the random drawing.
You will have from now until Sunday, October 11, 2015 to play this game. The Meryton Press story can be found below.
Three books will be awarded by drawing to one winner from our selection of books listed on our website in ‘Our Library’.
- Grand Prize winner will be selected from the comment entries on October 12, 2015.
- Winner will be contacted via email and posted online.
- Giveaway is open internationally.
- Eligible entries will be accepted between now and 12:00pm October 12, 2015 Eastern Standard Time.
- Entrants will be randomly selected using random.org in conjunction with database record numbers.
- Winners must provide a valid shipping address for paperbacks and a valid email for ebook delivery
- Winners will be contacted via email and announced on the Meryton Press website, facebook, and/or twitter.
- In the event that a winner does not respond within 5 days, a new winner will be drawn.
- Winners may not be Meryton Press employees, contractors or authors.
- Only one entry per email address will be allowed.